Yoko Ono to write book about John Lennon
The Fab Four widow is to publish her autobiography in 2015, dishing the dirt on life with Lennon and the myths surrounding her role in the Beatles' break-up
Yoko Ono is to finally put pen to paper and tell us why the Beatles broke up. The Fab Four widow said this week that her "next book" will be a set of memoirs, to be published by 2015.
Thursday, 7 January, 2010
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.