'Keith Richards killed my orchid'
Rolling Stones guitarist reportedly kills rare flower in New York Public Library with second-hand smoke
When Keith Richards encountered a library plant, only one of them walked away. The Rolling Stone has been blamed for killing an orchid at a library in New York, sending it to its death with a few puffs of cigarette smoke.
Friday, 10 December, 2010
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.