Maurice Sendak returns to being author-illustrator after 30 years
Where the Wild Things Are creator to publish Bumble-Ardy, the tale of a young pig's birthday party, in September
Let the wild rumpus begin! It's been 30 years since his last one, but the 82-year-old Maurice Sendak has finally written and illustrated a new picture book.
Thursday, 7 April, 2011
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.