World Book Day set to give away 14m book tokens
Authors including Neil Gaiman and Anthony Horowitz will also be taking part in The Biggest Book Show on Earth
Brand new stories from Neil Gaiman and Anthony Horowitz, the culmination of Gruffalo author Julia Donaldson's quest to find the UK's best storyteller and the country's biggest ever book show will all mark World Book Day tomorrow.
Wednesday, 29 February, 2012
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.