The Woman in Black to haunt cinemas again in Susan Hill sequel
Hammer and Hill team up again on new story The Woman in Black: Angels of Death, which will be adapted by screenwriter Jon Croker
It has proven the most successful British horror of all time at the box office and given star Daniel Radcliffe a welcome post-Harry Potter career boost. Now spine chiller The Woman in Black is to get a follow-up after Hammer films revealed plans to team up with novelist Susan Hill for a sequel, according to the Hollywood Reporter.
Tuesday, 3 April, 2012
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.