Hammer, Kitsch and Hedlund tipped for Hunger Games sequel
As Robert Pattinson rules himself out of key role in Suzanne Collins's Catching Fire, Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch and Garrett Hedlund are the new names in the running
Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch and Garrett Hedlund are the names being tipped to take the key role of Finnick Odair in the sequel to this year's science-fiction blockbuster The Hunger Games, according to E! Online.
Wednesday, 30 May, 2012
- JK Rowling's first novel for adults draws on her struggles with poverty
- John Keats was an opium addict, claims a new biography of the poet
- Bilbo Baggins at 75
- Emma Thompson: By the Book
- ArtsBeat: Stephen King's 'Misery' Back From the Dead in Bucks County
- Pottermore goes back to school with new content
- Elmore Leonard to be honoured by National Book Foundation
- Stranger, young adult novel with gay hero, acquired by publisher
- Books of The Times: ‘This Is How You Lose Her,’ by Junot Díaz
- Neil Young quits drugs and alcohol
Register for an account and review books, comment on articles and build a list of your favourite reviews. Coming soon.